Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gratitude.

It was not another common day, it was not all the same, it was eccentric but It was immense, it was elegant, it was enchanting. You people around me, are amazing. My life would not be so easy without you. I know, time does not wait for anyone, but I think I am the most fortunate one who got such loving people around me in chronology of my life. Neither I have words to show my gratitude to you nor I want those words. Because I know I can not define you people, the way you are with me, or what you are to me in just a word "Thank you".

Like anybody's life, there were times when I failed, I was upset, I felt like crying. But at the end of the day I found some of you with me,  and all back to normal. In every dark night of my life, you were like the shining moon, which showed me, my path or even sometimes decided my ways too.

The whole night chat, if I was in topsy-turvy mood. The whole day phone calls, and asking for my health, even in a minute ailment. There were times when you changed your mood, your choices, your likes because of me. There were times when I broke your heart, made you cry, but you were there for me, with me in all those situations, you did not notice my fault, all you noticed was my foolishness, and tried to get back me on track. You did not left me alone, else you picked my hand hard and lifted me up.

Thank you god, for this wonderful life you have given to me, At least I can thank God for making you people a part of my life. I enjoyed, I laughed, I wondered, I surprised, it was everything there, on my birthday. I really do not think this day was special, but you people made it for me.



Please God I do not want this to be Spasmodic, I want this to be Eternal.


-Govind

No comments:

Post a Comment