Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Finding the way..

It is all of a sudden when i turn back and look at the past week. I was so happy really so happy. What happen now i don't know .I am happy or not even i don't know. Everything suddenly look like a dark room and again after a sudden like a shining star, confused very confused.

What i want and what not ,indecision. I am not saying things are hard but  complicating things are clear but ambiguous even it is very difficult to write about the situation i am facing right now.

when i listen my heart i feel, i am not listing my brain and vice-versa. i don't want the situation that currently is but i want them for my dear one. my brain says me that it is good for him/her but my heart says it is not good for us.

-Govind

No comments:

Post a Comment